When they work out, women usually focus on toning their legs, buttocks and abs; but did you know that your breasts need exercise, too? Underneath the fatty tissue everyone knows and loves, there are muscles which need to be kept in shape if you want your breasts to retain their firmness. Here are 5 simple exercises you can do at home for a red-carpet worthy cleavage.
- Stand up straight and press your palms together in front of your chest, with your elbows sticking out. Push your hands together as tightly as you can, and pulsate 50 times in 4 series. After the last repetition, hold the position for at least 10 seconds. Don’t forget to breathe!
- Similar to the previous exercise, bring your arms in front of your chest, pressing your elbows and fists together. Hold the position for one minute, pushing as hard as you can.
- Get down on your hands and knees, spreading your arms as wide as you can. From this position, do 4 series of push-ups, each with 10 repetitions.
- Get a couple of dumbbells or two bottles filled with water and hold them in front of your chest, with your arms straight forward. Do pulsating up and down movements, 4 series of 1 minute each.
- Sit on a chair or some other sturdy flat area, like a coffee table or a hardwood floor, if you prefer. Place your hands firmly onto the surface, between your legs and try to lift your bottom from the chair. Lift yourself up as high as you can, in pulsating motions, 4 series, 10 repetitions each. After the last repetition, hold the position for 10 seconds.